But he also enjoyed slinging barbs at certain other world capitals, particularly, Moscow and Havana.
It is said that Castro was making a speech to a large assembly. And he was going on at great length and then a voice out in the crowd said peanuts, popcorn, crackerjack. He went on speaking and again the voice said peanuts, popcorn, crackerjack. And about the 4th time this happened he stopped in his regular speech. And he said the next time he says that I’m going to find out who he is and kick him all the way to Miami.
And everybody in the crowd said “peanuts, popcorn, crackerjack”
Incoming search terms:
- ronald reagan on socialism
- reagan on socialism
- ronald reagan socialism quote
- ronald reagan quote on socialism
- ronald reagan quotes on communism
- ronald reagan quotes socialism
- ronald reagan socialism
- Ronald Reagan Speech On Socialism
- ronald reagan short quotes on socialism
- reagan socialist